Keywords: best designer belts, best designer belts for women
While we drool over the latest designer bags, statement shoes, and trending jewelry pieces, we sometimes overlook the accessories that transform outfits in a simpler way. For example, belts.A designer belt is an essential accessory that can take your outfit up a notch. A single belt will change your entire look, and these accessories will ensure you go from drab to fab in a second. I believe that it is one of those ultimate must-haves in every girls closet.If you are not sure about what to buy, we are here to help. Here are the 10 highest-rated belts to invest in.
Arguably the item that sparked the designer belt craze, this is a classic to keep in your closet forever.Since its release, the belt has become a favorite among fashion influencers all around the World. When it comes to the best women’s designer belts, it doesn’t get any more iconic than this Gucci wide leather belt. Made in Italy from luxurious leather and adorned with the fashion house’s “GG” logo, it can be dressed up or down, making it a wardrobe MVP. It comes in black and brown.
You can seldom go wrong with a logo-stamped belt to finish a look, though this one by Fendi is as refined and elegant as it comes. “This screams designer without going over the top,” says Konrad. “I'd love to see this belt paired [with] a relaxed, oversized suit for that oh-so-Italian vibe.”
Love LV? This Louis Vuitton belt has the heritage luxury house’s emblem on the buckle and its iconic Monogram Canvas print. If you weren’t able to snap up the piece in time, you can have other options from the brand here.
American brand Khaite specializes in high-end basics that are so well-crafted, they’re not basic at all. The gleaming hardware on this skinny belt from supple leather will add just the right amount of polish and sophistication to your daytime looks, though we can’t see how you’d go wrong with sister styles Bella and Robbi, either.
Thanks to the reversible leather band, this baby is like getting two belts for the price of one. When you're feeling classic, wear the neutral side, then flip it over to give your ensemble a pop of color.
When doesn't a Chanel item top the list of most popular designer anything? Never. Practically everything from the iconic French fashion house reaches cult status—and every piece is 100% worth investing in.
One of the newest of the styles to hit the scene, Off-White's industrial belt has become an unexpected fashion-girl favorite that's styled with even more unexpected pieces. Juxtapose a sleek LBD with the workwear-inspired accessory.
There are lots of things to love about this belt (recently worn by Michelle Pfeiffer at the 2021 Golden Globes), but the fact that it’s a twofer might be the best one. The reversible belt is black on one side and brown on the other, and it’s made in Italy from rich leather, making it a worthy investment all around.
A basic black belt gets a high fashion upgrade with Saint Laurent’s YSL monogram in gold, matching with the buckle. The fashion house’s monogram was introduced in 1961 and became one of the most famous logos in fashion history. As one of the best women’s designer belts we’ve found, it’ll work with so much in your closet.
It doesn't get more classic than Celine, a fashion house whose history dates all the way back to World War II times. This belt is made from smooth black leather in a slim silhouette and features the heritage brand's classic Triomphe symbol—a logo that was originally created by the label's founder, Céline Vipiana and that nods to the age-old Parisian monument, the Arc de Triomphe.
The best way to determine belt size is to wrap a tape measure where you’ll be wearing the belt, be it over a belt or through the belt loops of your jeans or trousers. Choose the closest size based on your measurements. The number you measure should correspond with the center hole.
Try out styling tips that may expand your personal fashion sense to give a trendy flair to your outfits.
1. Try a belt over your blazer. A wide belt cinching a long blazer can give your ensemble a strong focal point. With a longer blazer, you can create a unique silhouette by wrapping a wider belt around your jacket and buckling at the center.
2. Work a matching belt. Belts can be their own fashion item—sitting halfway up your body, they already act as their own centerpiece—but they can also bring an outfit’s concept together. Belt colors, materials, or patterns may match another element of your outfit, such as your shoes, pocket square, or even jewelry.
3. Try a belt on dresses or pants without belt loops. Belts often go through the loops on your pants, but they can also just sit on your waist to give greater definition to your silhouette or add a pop of color to your outfit, juxtaposing the hue of a dress.
4. Lean in to earth tones. Chinos often come in muted colors (beige, olive, and khaki), and brown belts can easily go with that earth-tone family.
5. Match belt’s width to your pants’s belt loop size. Your belt should fit snugly in your belt loop. You don’t want your belt too wide for your loop or too narrow. A skinny belt in a wide loop will hang limply, while a wider belt in a narrow loop will feel squeezed in. Find a belt that matches the size so this accessory feels naturally apiece with your outfit.
6. Think of your belts as seasonal accessories. Just as your wardrobe adjusts season to season, so may your belts. Leather belts go well in the winter and fall, while cloth belts feel light for the spring and summer.
The right belt can do more than just hold pants up—this accessory can bring an outfit together, dictate a dress code, and even be a statement piece unto itself.It is a necessary accessory worth your investment. For more belts, you can check out at Luxurydeal which provides a wide variety of belts at the right price.